AROSC - autumn swap meet 8 Nov

The Southern California chapter of the AROC-US will be hosting their autumn
swap meet next Sunday, 8 November, in the Chatworth.  This is in the San
Fernando Valley (north of downtown LA, for those not of this area).

We intend to start the event at 9 am.  It usually goes on all morning.  Since
it is am morning event, we will try to have coffee and donuts available.
Browsing is free.  Buying costs only the amount of the part(s) you buy.  To
sell, though requires a tithe to the club.  The average selling space is $10
for members and $30 for non-club members.  In both cases, though, member or
not, you can 'buy' more space if you have more parts to sell.  This proves,
once again, that club membership has its priveleges.

Feel free to email for more specific instructions or more information.

Jay Negrin
ARO- Southern California

ps - I have two NOS radiators, which have been tentatively identified as
105/115 coupe or sedan units that will be on the block, for sale at the swap
meet.  Line forms on the left.