Lights and Relays

Hi All!

concerning my last post, I forgot to mention that the amperage of the
relay depends on the amount of lights you wish to hook up. ie, if I
wanted to connect 4 hi-beam light of 100w each, I'd divide 400w by say
12v to get 33.3Amps.
When upgrading/installing new relays remember to check the wiring so
that it exceeds the amperage that you want to put thru.

btw, all these horror stories of really, really bad Alfa wiring don't
seem to be true... at least not for my car.... yay!

Michal

'76 red Alfetta (now with relays!)

Melbourne,
Australia