Exhaust studs/brass nuts

Paul Matulewicz wrote:

> ...This meant that I needed the threads on the very ends
> of the studs. Threads that had long since evaporated...
> Ran all over town looking for replacements, (Can you say
> "metric wasteland"?) Had to get "creative."  Bought new
> studs at a Honda/Suzuki dealer.

Perhaps it's not common knowledge, but IAP sells exhaust
studs for about $1US each. The catalog says they're for the
4-cylinder cars. I don't know how the V6 exhaust studs differ
from the 4, though both have the same external thread
size -- 8mm x 1.0mm.

IAP also sells brass exhaust nuts that fit both the 6 and 4.

Both items are under "Exhaust" in their catalog.

Rich