tires

Hi,

Just curious, where are you tire rack customers getting your tires
mounted? With my 5-star Alfa wheels, they (local Union Oil) wanted $8.00
apiece. I bought my last set of tires at Americas Tire Company. I am
willing to bet they will tell me to let Tire Rack mount them, if I
showed up with a set of four tires they did not sell me! I will try your
suggestion with a local wheel works when the time comes.

BTW, I was quoted a pretty decent price for new Pirellis at Five Point
Tires in Redwood City. They want to advertise in the CAMs too. Not quite
ready for new tires yet.