Help, Sreaming Banshees In My Spider's Rear End

Help, Screaming Banshees have taken up residence in my Spider's rear
end just in time for Halloween. Just as I got home from working on my
GTV restoration project I was greeted by a scary howl from the rear of
my 76 Spider. She had always made some noise when turning. I have been
careful to make sure I wasn't running it dry. Anyway I got time to
drop the oil out of her differential and it looks clean, no metal
filings, just a bit of grit. Any ideas gang? I assume I have a 4.55
limited slip. If I need to replace it I'm thinking of going to a 4.10.
I also noticed a nail in my left rear tire, inside edge. I know you
shouldn't pull those things but I must get a rush out of the whoosh of
air that comes with the nail.

Interestingly I cussed her a blue streak when the brake lights weren't
working just before the NWARC wine tour, an eight dollar petal switch.
I assume she thought it as not in her best interest to get halfway
across the state. She must have felt the banshee presence before I
did.

Emmo
76 haunted Spider
72 nudist GTV (no trim, no interior, no paint, no inhibitions)