Milano clutch failure - Part 3

Bingo,
When I went to pull the clutch fork out of the transaxle it fell out
complete with the end of the pivot bolt with it.  In my workshop manual
its called the spherical pin and IAP refers to it as the Clutch Fork
Pivot Ball.  Whatever, mine is broke.

I've got the part ordered along with a new clutch master cylinder.  In
the mean time I revert back to my '67 Triumph GT6 as a daily driver.
First time it's had that responsibility since '82.  I'm just happy
winter has not set in yet.

I should probably wait until I actually get the car on the road again,
but thanks to everyone who offered advise.  It's good to see the real
purpose of the digest come through.

Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN
'87 Milano, Platinum