[no subject]

Aside from the problem with the O2 sensor these pipes are awesome, no
question. If they last even twice as long a "ordinary" pipes then I'll be
money ahead. I've heard from other non GTV6/Milano owners who have bought
Stebro pipes and installed them without a hitch first time 'round. If
you're not replacing the front pipe you shouldn't have any problems anyway.
If you are replacing your front pipe assembly, I would highly recommend
that you measure the location of your O2 sensor carefully, incuding the
angle it's pointed at. With that info in hand you should be able to order
and install the new pipes once rather than multiple times.

Hopefully these pipes and I will have many happy miles together.......

                              best wishes;

                              Paul Matulewicz
                              86 GTV6 (back in stealth mode!)
                              the Fingerlakes of NY