New Alfas in America?

Hey Alfisti!

Sometime ago I heard someone on the Digest say that Australia is a
precursor to the US, at least in Alfa events anyways. ie, when Alfas
were 'pulled' from Australia some time ago, it was about a year and
then the US lost them, too. So maybe you can all rejoice, since sale
of the GTV's and Spiders started earlier on in the year here, and the
156 is planned for January... so maybe NEXT January you'll get what we
have ;-)

Can't wait for the 156, thou...

Michal

Melbourne,
Australia

'76 Alfetta GT (almost restored/updated)
'98 Nikon F70 (to take photos of the beauty)