Alfetta sedan exhaust system

	I'm trying to replace the rear exhaust section of my '79 Sport Sedan, but no
one seems to stock exhaust parts for the Alfetta sedans.  Centerline listed an
Ansa rear section, however they no longer stock the part.
	It looks like I'll have to have a muffler shop custom bend a system.  I
wanted to gather  info from fellow digesters on their "homemade" solutions to
this problem.  I've had good results with Flowmaster mufflers on non Alfa
applications and may decide to go this route.  All opinions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Troy Marcella
'79 Sport Sedan
'78 Spider