re alfa owner shots

>Michael,

>Congrats on the cover shot and inside photos...Alfa Owner....

Gee, I sure hope I get that issue! I haven't gotten the last two. :-(

Thanks anyway Bernie, I'll borrow someone elses copy if need be.
I'm suspicious of the postal distribution engineer that comes to the door
each day but I'm afraid to confront him (maybe I'll be daring and flip him
the bird behind his back!!!!!). ;-)

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
84 GTV-6 (traded for GTV)
73 Berlina (FOR SALE  see my web page)
and a couple of thousand spiders (in the engine compartment of the GTV-6)

http://www.rcip.com/michael