73 GTV4 Sale

There is a 1973 silver GTV that is being offered for sale by Giovanni
(Pino) Tomasello, from Ocean City, MD.  The only details I have about
the car is that its silver, good condition, has Chromodoras and is
priced at 3900 bucks.  The car actually belongs to Fausto, whom is the
excellent manager of Pino's excellent restaurant, Antipasti
Ristoranti.  I can vouch for the quality of the restaurant, but not as
of yet for the car.  Should anyone be interested, please do call Pino
at 410-641-2888 at home, but you may be referred to the restaurant if
he happens to be there.  As a disclaimer, I have no financial or
cuisine interests in this car.

Ciao,  Jay

P.S.  Pino's restaurant in Ocean City is indeed a stopover for many
Alfisti and Lancisti.  If you are in the area, stop in and identify
yourselfs, Pino and Fausto will take super care of you (and sometimes
your wallet as well)