Visit at the Pininfarina plants in Torino!!!!

Dear Alfisti,
because of the incredible work overload I'm not able to contribute to this
mailing list as before (Original translator on-line, remember?).
Still I've found the time to visit the Pininfarina Centro Stile (and the
Museo Storico) in Torino, Italy.
A small report, with a picture of a very UNIQUE Pininfarina-owned Giulietta
spider can be read at:

http://www.tnt-audio.com/shows/aliantee.html

I promise a more detailed report will be available for La Pilota and
Overheard Cams (and Alfa Owner, if still interested).

Just e-mail me privately as I'm temporarily off.

Lucio
The Original Criminal
http://www.tnt-audio.com/alfa