Re: alfa-digest V7 #197

>Subject: Koni adjustments.
>
>Hi,
>Would someone tell me how to adjust the stiffness of the rear Koni shocks?
>The front seems obvious, however I'm not sure on the rear.  Under the top

To adjust rear Konis

1 - Poke a piece of wire through the holes on the top to remove the bump
rubber/nylon split ring.
2 - With the bump rubber removed press the shock absorber to fully
compressed.
3 - Turn the bottom and top halves until you feel the adjusting pin lock in
the hole.
4 - Turn clockwise ( I think ) to stiffen. If you are not sure if shocker is
stiffer or softer try pulling/pushing it to feel the difference.

Andrew Jordine
Adelaide South Australia
1971 1750 GTV