Re: 155 Engines

Speaking of which even the 2.5 V6 used in the 155 was revised. It now has
10.0:1 pistons, and most probably a hotter set of cams. The old stock 2.5
in a 75 doesn't like to rev as much as the 2.5 I have in my 155. And damn
it's smooth! I've also figured out why the car has a very strong induction
roar. How loud? Try running your 164/Milano without the airbox. There is
no intake pipe to the air filter like the 164 to hush things down. Sounds
cool though. All my friends think this car sounds superb! Fortunately the
car is well insulated.

Zamani