Re: Techron..

"Warren, Howard" <HKWARREN@domain.elided> said..

I have also used Techron with my (sold and dearly missed) Spider, my
wife's Madza and I plan to use it when the Mig-29 I ordered arrives next week.

^^^^^^^
HUH?!!  I never know when people are serious anymore..  I hear there's a MiG-19
locally, so I guess everything is possible.. is Techron spec-ed for jet fuel too
then..:)

also, who carries Techron additives?
thx
Jan
'63 Giulia
'69 spider
Mi-6 helicopter
Su-2 fighter
Soyuz 11 launcher.. just kidding.. I *would* like a nice concrete pad like that in
the back yard tho'..