Newbie Alfa owner with a Milano - problem areas/parts?

Hello to the denizens of the list...

On a bit of a whim I have obtained an '87 Alfa Milano 2.5 / 5spd and would
like to know what are the most common problem areas with the car.  I
usually don't buy cars in such a manner, but the price on this car versus
its apparent condition was positively ridiculous (so nutty, in fact, that
if I find something truly horrible that I don't want to deal with, I've got
a buyer willing to pay what I got the car for!)

A brief description of what I've got:

Body:  Quite solid and extremely straight (one door ding) with slight rust
around the rear wheel wells. No rot or evidence of bodywork anywhere else.
Paint is salvageable.

Interior:  Driver's seat worn, rest OK - even the carpets are nice.  Needs
new door pulls.

Engine:  Cranks OK, but won't fire.  No spark apparent.  T-belt intact, no
leaks, all fluids look OK if that's worth anything.  Goofball car alarm
present. Cooked ECU/coil?

Trans/diff:  ?? (no leaks)

Brakes:  Firm pedal/not frozen, rest unknown.  Pads/rotors look OK

Clutch:  Firm pedal/not frozen, rest unknown

Electrics:  All lights/wipers/windows work

Mileage:  66K (real) - and it passed safety/emissions 1100 miles before it
died two years ago. Has been garaged since.

Price:  $200 - and the tires appear to be <10K old.

I'm aware of the T-belt, tensioner, and water pump thing...anything else?
Is there anything that's not available currently?  BTW, I'm not entirely
new to Italian cars, having owned X1/9's for 10 years, currently using an
'81 FI/5 spd as a summer car.

Is a suitably repaired/maintained Milano good for daily running (~70
mi/day)?  Any special maintenance items I should be aware of besides the
common sense things(t-belt/hoses/keeping grounds clean/etc...)?

Also, who on Long Island (eastern) works on these beauties and can be
trusted?  My Fiat guy generally does very well, but if I need someone who
knows Alfas REALLY well for something thorny, I'd like to know where to
turn.

Thanks!  (Brian, this is all your fault :o)

Christopher Judd
e-mail: juddman@domain.elided
http://www.peconic.net/members/juddman