Re: Pre war Alfa in bronze, outdoor size

Yes, clearly what EVERY Alfa nut should have in their front yard. Move
those pink Flamingoes over, will you, dear? ;=)

My impression of the car depicted is that it is an 8C2300 "Monza" for
the following reasons:

The exhaust is not visible on the right side of the car. The Monza had
it on the left, the Tipo B (aka P3) had it on the right. Of course, if
the sculpture has no exhaust, we could just say, "artistic license,"
and leave it at that.

There is a hint of a double cowl on the upper edge of the bodywork right
in front of the driver. The Monza was a 2-seater. Also the steering wheel
appears to be on the RHS. The Tipo B was a Monoposto with the wheel in
the middle.

The 1750 wasn't really a GP car. It competed in sports car races. The hood
on this one looks too long to be a 1750.