yes, Techron is magic

In regards to the post:
<< Subject: Techron is magic(?)

 >  It came back around 50k, and a good long dose of Chevron's
 > Techron took care of it. I think it's just overaccumulation of deposits on
 > the valves, or something like that.
 > My suggestion: give her a good dose of Chevron's Techron, or something as
 > good (any suggestions digesters???).>>

I'll second (third??) the positive effects of Techron. Over 40,000 miles or so
of driving, my wife's MBZ 190E seemed to have accumulated so much carbon that
even premium gas wouldn't stop the "pinging. This is a know problem with
190's, especially oil getting past the valve stem seals. It took a few
tankfuls with Techron over the course of 2 months or so, but the problem
eventually was solved and now it runs better than it ever did and using
"regular" again.

Chevron gas is all I'll put in my 308GTB or my Allante (okay... and my 1986
Spider Veloce). I can "feel" a difference if Shell, or Texaco or ??? is in
there instead, especially with the 308. I use a bottle of Techron in each
every 6 months or so also. I'm so "sold" on this product that I've added it to
the line-up of "fluids" that we carry here at Caribou: Redline, AGIP, SAS
phosphate-free coolant and now Techron.

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou Imports, Inc.
NOW... the largest Fiat parts supplier in the Western U.S.
visit us on the Web at:
www.caribou.cc
NEW ADDITION to our Web site: check the Autotraders nation-wide database of
Alfas or other vehicles for sale OR list your own car for sale FREE. Courtesy
of Caribou Imports!