RE: shop manual (164 cardisk) + ar 166

I have both the CD from Cardisk and the German book. I have had
more use of the CD, it is much more extensive and easier to find
what you are looking for. The German book has IMHO a quality that
is inferior to the CD, photos, visablity etc.

I bought the CD from Highwood and the book from Lafri, both are
nice shops, well known here in Europe, but I would go for the CD.
Check this site:

http://w1.401.telia.com/~u40100700/highwood/frameshh.htm

BTW, there is a great article in the November issue of "Auto
Italia" about the AR 166. Do not know if you have the "AI" over
there, but it's good reading.

Best wishes	John
164 3,0 1993