Eureka Springs AROC KC weekend

Hi from Eureka,
Just a note to say Diana & I've just been to the Saturday night banquet
following the scenic rally here in Eureka.  It's been lotsa fun as
usual.  The preview of the US National AROC Convention in June sounded
great.  This bunch is fun, make your plans now for ALFA Amici in Kansas
City June 16-20th, 1999.

We're in Diana's car.  The good news is my 164LS transmission died in
the driveway rather than on the highway.  Coulda ruined the whole
weekend.

Fall color is nice at altitude; but is not spectacular down lower as
temperatures have not been cold yet.  Arkansas & Missouri roads are fun
& the Andy Williams Show in Branson was fantastic.

Gotta hit the hay, Y'all take care.

Best Wishes,
Bernie & Diana Bennett
164 L 102,000 + miles