200K Alfas, Volvo Wars and TS engines

>Haven't we seen several postings lately about 200K+ Milanos, GTV6s and 164s?

	I have a 175K milano Gold with a 3.0. My car has been reliable. Can't
complain, It's not that fast but I did beat a Integra GS-R 1.8 VTEC in a drag
race once. Also tried to race a Ferrari Mondial but my donut blew up. Pulls
real well though. Stock cams, nice fat torque curve. I'm thinking about the
Kirshtein ECU+AFM+Stebro headers+Magnecor plug wires. Hey Mr. Doug Sedon, have
you bout 'em wires yet? Any comments?

	Oh about the TS engines someone asked a few digests ago. There are 3 TS
engines as follows:

1962cc 8V TS (75 & 164?)
1995cc 8V TS (155 & 164)
1970cc 16V TS (155)

the latest version of the 1995cc engine is totally distributorless, and has
Direct Ignition as per my uncle's '95 164 TS Super. Quite quick for a big 2.0
8V car. We smoked a Volvo with it a few weeks back 8-))

Zamani