From:   Dr. Andrea Berardelli [SMTP:drandreab@domain.elided]
Sent:   Friday, October 23, 1998 2:44 AM
To:     ferrari@domain.elided
Subject:        Re: De gustibus non disputandum est. Ferrari, Porsche
and Alfa

Hello,
should I or should I not?  Here it goes.

I have had many cars over the years.  They came and went and some are
sorely missed.  One such was a 911, it was a great car, Period.  It was
fast and very well built, it took about 1 serious month to learn how to
drive it but nothing could be more fun uphill and I love skiing.  It had
some shortcommings such as a ridicoulous heating system and incredibly
short-lived valve guides.  But I loved it and still miss it.  I drive my
mother in law's turbo convertible whenever I can. If you have never
driven a 911, do yourself a favor and get one for a month, then came
back here and tell us it was the pits, I do not think so.

And by the way.  Dubble dare you to keep up with me in my lowly Alfa GT
Junior.

Andrea, Ferrari poser.