OBLVIOUS DRIVERS

Joe wrote:
>I photographed a young woman in the middle of Portland [Oregon] I-5 traffic
last
>year, with 1) a cup of coffee, 2) a TV dinner on her dash, 3) a cell phone,
4)
>notes on her steering wheel, and 5) her visor pulled down with a big mirror
>for makeup.

I live west of Joe in Beaverton AKA the SILLYCONE FOREST. I was at a stop
light on the Tualatin Valley Highway in Beaverton and next to me was a large
SUV with the driver on the phone(handheld) while drinking coffee,
controlling the steering with his knee while a laptop computer was on his
lap. To add to this there was some sort of digital display device on the
dash aimed at him that resembled a monitor, it was full of data,,, the
passenger was frantically taking notes and shuffling papers , I was on a
motorcycle, the light turned green I ran away.
Thomas Baumen