Milano Self-leveling

Someone in the previous post wrote:

"The one on your car also drives the self
leveling shocks.I had some experience with a friend that pluged the end
of the
hose and the pump cracked. There might be a way to loop the hose back into
itself. hopefully someone else has a better answer."

	True I would imagine, but I took a short piece of hose and made a
loop between the feed and return pipes for the self-leveling/PS
pump to complete the circuit.  Easy, no problem.  Just make sure you add a
cable tie or two to help suspend the lines.  Good luck,

Regards,

Adam
Philadelphia