Trunk release cable snaps!

I thought I posted this yesterday, but it didn't work for some reason.

	I broke the trunk release cable yesterday while trying to open the trunk=
 of
my '83 Spider. I am curious if there is a way to open the trunk with the =
cable
snapped, how much trouble replacing the cable is, and any tips you all mi=
ght
have about said cable replacement procedure. Your help will most likely b=
appreciated greatly.

Thank you for your time

Gregory Scott, AKA 'Man who's head expanded'