ITALIAN CAR DAY/PICNIC-OCT 24th@10am

Italian car owners,

If you are interested in driving your Italian beauty to Lake Lanier West
Bank for the 2nd Annual Italian Car Day sponsored by the Atlanta AROC
then call Mike Acuna at (770)886-6468.  We need to make sure we have
enough food and drink for you.  You must be in a Italian car to receive
you food and drink (no Volvos, Yugos, BMWs, ect).  If you show up in a
non Italian car you will receive the complimentary JAM sandwich.  Two
pieces of plain bread JAMMED together!  Kidding aside, be their or be
square!

Atlanta AROC member that wants to see your cars!!!