Volvos

Just read AD #186.  TWO e-mails noted Volvos as "other" cars in the family.
Now that's dichotomy!

Alfas are cars for enthusiasts.  A friend who used to be an executive at
Volvo N.A. said, "Volvos are for people who are afraid of driving."  (His
quote not mine.  So, flame him.)  But, around here in Connecticut, Volvos,
Hyundais & Buicks are the roadblocks with which we have to contend in our
daily driving.  (When we're not dodging "Big Bashers.")

Oh how I long for country roads with passing zones!

Norm Sippel
61 Sprint Veloce
Used to have an 87 Milano Verde that had power to pass fast