GTV TailLights

Greetings alfisti!

First off I want to thank all the people who replied to my questions,
they allowed me to make some informed decisions.

Now onto my next questions: do any of you have a set of newer GTV (86
and above?) ONE-PIECE tail ligts. I am looking for complete assemblies
or just lenses. Any of you have them second-hand? or at least a decent
price for new ones, as they are really expensive and rare in
Australia. And you can forget about second-hand ones here....

thanks once again,

Michal