School need engine specs

I'm writing on behalf of the auto engine rebuilding class at Oakton
Community College in DesPlaines, IL. We are looking of a list of the
engine specifications (bearing sizes, bore diameters, etc.) for one of
our prodgect engines, out of a 1979 Alfa Spider Volare (I will double
check the exact type of car). If anyone would be kind enough to xerox
what they have and send it to us, we would be most greatful.
Please email me at topls64@domain.elided
Thank you