R:Starters

>Is the starter the same or can you use the same starter on all the common
>105/115 cars? I always thought they were but I figured I should confirm it.
>
>TIA
>
>Carson Damm
>Ft. McMurray, Alberta
>Canada

The 1750 ones are different from the 2000s. Different number of teeth to
match the different ring gears. Now someone will tell us that in North
America they're all the same! That's what makes this exchange of
information so interesting.

Les -
Texas Alfisti (Corsicana etc) - hope you're ok.
 over here  I'm on top floor (5th) of Cotton Building - keys fell off the
computer desk with the building vibrating in 100 mph winds! Two parked
Cessnas flipped over a fence by the wind.... and so it goes on.....