Spider IS The Chick Magnet

RE: Steve Hoffins post in digest V7  #177, I concur that the Spider does the
job.  I had not an Alfa Romeo, but a '77 Fiat Spider my last two years of
college and first two years after college.  Far and away the ladies liked
that Spider better than any of the cars I've owned before or since ('67
Mustang, '68 Chevelle SS, Ford T-Bird, '67 GTO, Toyota Truck, and yes...a
Ford Explorer...well, I have three kids and go to the Sierras often in the
winter, or my Milano Verde). I guess there's just something about a fast
little convertible, especially if it's Italian!

Rob Granieri,
San Ramon, CA