164 Questions

I am going to be doing to repairs on my '91 164L this weekend and part
of my work is to replace all for discs on the car.  I was looking in the
manual on how to do this but, all it tells me to do is take the two
securing screws out of the disc (when everything else is free and clear)
to remove the disc.  Is this true?  Can it be that easy?

Any suggestions or help?

I too have the "Brake" and "(O)= Pad wear light" constatnly on.  I have
changed the pads a couple of months ago with new ones.  Could it be a
bad connection or bad sensors?

Chip Schug
'91 164L auto
'85 GTV-6
'78 Spider
'79 Spider
'68 Giulia Sprint
'87 Chevy Celebrity Wagon  "Silver Bullett"