Re:Peter's Weber

	Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Weber DCD's and later DGV's
share the same bolt pattern? Why not go to the later carb which is better
and cheaper, unless you want to keep it as original as possible.  The
latter are easy to find used for $50 - 60 and work just fine.  I've been
running one of these or a 38/38 DGEV on my '73 Spider for some time and
have been very pleased with it: good mileage, good power, easy to work on,
and reliable.  Good luck, Ron.