Wheel/Tire Package for 164

Having had enough of the steel rim (bent), falling off wheel covers on
my 164B, I went to tire rack web site and used their wheel rack Java
applet to ship for new wheels (after I done my research in the Alfa tech
notes).  I was able to find 16" x 7.5" O.Z. Mito's and 205/55ZR16
SP8000s for less than $900 (including locking bolts).  The Mito's aren't
the best wheels, but they are good enough for me and make the car look
awesome.

Carl Prochilo
1991 164B Black
Woodstock, NY