GTV6 as chick magnet

I hate to break it to you Todd, but I doubt the beautiful women were
awestruck by the GTV6.  I own both a spider and a GTV6.  Let me also state
that I'm very happily married and not trying to attract any young club
going women at this time.  However,from my experience, the '91 Spider is a
McGwire style home run for attracting the opposite sex, this car generates
serious attention from desireable onlookers. If your goal is to actually
give these women a ride, trade the GTV6 in on a spider.

My GTV6 is usually mistaken for a Datsun and with the exception of a few
Alfa heads, or sports car fiends, no one understands why I would drive
something so crude in 1998.  My V6 looks really nice, yet my wife refused
to be seen in it prior to painting, and even now she's reluctant. And with
it's 2 chamber flowmaster, headers and no cat, puts out quite a racket
(including the beloved "popping" noise).  Even alfa realized the polarity
of this cars appeal when they did a poster or something that showed the car
with the headline "your mother will probably refuse to ride in it"  In the
world of pure guy's cars, this is got to be one of the strongest.

That said, anyone want to buy my spider?  see the ad I posted a few days
ago or e-mail me for details.  It's a real find.

<<and all those beautiful women just looked at the car and smiled!!!  Girls
love these cars.>>

>>So uh, Tod, how many of these beauties actually got into your $2,500.00
car?

Steve Hoffins

'83 GTV6
'91 Spider Veloce