John Justus or anyone else who can suggest gtv turn signals

John,

I remember seeing a picture of your '71 gtv without the front bumper.  I
thought you had some nice turn signal lamps mounted to the body.  If so,
where did you get those?

I'm frantically working to get my gtv ready for the club picnic on Sunday,
and I don't want to put the front bumper on yet. So, I need to rig up some
acceptable looking turn signals for the front.... Any suggestions?  I've been
to the local auto parts places, but they don't have "exactly" what I'm
looking for.

Bob Brady, DVAROC
'74 gtv
'88 verde