Re: 164 Rear Headrests

"Birkett, Graham" <GS-Birkett@domain.elided> writes:
> I'm now down to those little 'bits and pieces' jobs on the car so I wonder
> if anyone can tell me how to fix my rear headrests?
>
> When I try to adjust them, they just pull out of the (leather) seat complete
> with the sockets, which I think should be retained - but how?
>
> Hardly a major problem I know, but irritating!

You have to push down on the sockets and rotate until it will catch.
There's a notch cutout on the socket. This applies to the LS (Super) 164.
- --
Colin Verrilli     Raleigh, NC     verrilli@domain.elided
'84 GTV6        '87 Milano Gold         '94 164LS Auto
Mid-Atlantic Alfa Romeo Club (MAARC) Treasurer
MAARC Home Page:  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2380
164 Home Page:    /alfa/FAQ/164
NOS Alfa Parts for sale: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2380/cbvparts.htm