RE: Italian Car Day or whatever...

First off, I'm really disappointed that I'm missing this event. Maybe my
friend can enter my 164S...
ANYWAY, since I go to Wake Forest U., I suppose I can help out with some
directions, food advice, etc.
Coming from the west is no problem, b/c you just get on I-40 business, exit
to Silas Creek Pkwy NORTHBOUND, and take the Wake Forest U. exit to the
traffic light and you're at Reynolda Rd. Take a right, head up the hill
about 300yds, and you're there.
>From the east, it's easier to get on 40 business just out of greensboro and
take it on through town and get off on the silas cr. pkwy exit. Traffic
won't be bad in the morning, or, well, ever really.
Other tips- maybe stop by Foreign Cars Italia on Wendover Rd. in Greensboro-
they have many great toys there to drool on. If you go back to the service
area you can see the Speedvision/Ferrari racing team cars, probably all torn
up. It's a great stop, and they're my primary dealer, so mention my name and
you'll get some good chuckles b/c I'm known to be a little of a
hypochondriac sometimes..
Anyway, I'll be out of town, so I'm really hating to miss this. I might
leave  gabrielle (my 91 164S, blk/blk recaros) parked at the church lot on
the right just before the site of the show, so if you're coming that way,
feel free to check her out, and even maybe leave me a note under my wiper
arm or something. It'd be nice to be there, but I guess school comes first.
Have fun without me.
Mark Domby