Oil, ignition coils and safety belts

Hi Alfisti

Listen I was after some advice. There's been a lot of media coverage
for all these 'new' oils. I'm interested if anyone thinks it is worth
double the price for the Mobil 1 fully synthetic as compared to
'normal' mineral oil? It's going to be used in a rebuilt (but 20 year
old) 2litre  warm Alfetta motor. I was wondering if that oil is too
viscous for the motor. Also there is some new GTX Magnetic oil, anyone
know anything about this oil (in relation to the Alfa engine)?

Also has anyone here in Australia got a decent set of seats for the
Alfetta GT? I'm actually after a whole interior. Any recomendations
for alternative seats, as i was thinking about something like honda
CRX seat or the like?

thanks all

Michal