The Finger, once more

When I drive my car and someone pisses me off, I don't keep my cool. I
thoroughly cuss them out, using whatever terrible words I can. But, becau=
se I
don't want one of these crazies to shoot my block off, I don't let them h=
ear
me cuss them out. It is good for the soul to let out your aggressions, an=
d I
think that screaming and cussing provides more relief than flicking someo=
ne
off. So, sure-- honk your horn, throw a fit, but don't let old crazy John=
 hear
you, because that cat might be coming back from his girlfriend's house wi=
th a
loaded gun and no value for life.