re: myster radiators

Jay Negrin wrote:
>I think I need a little assistance identifying a radiator...
>
>They are NOT cross flow.  The core dimesions are 18 inches wide and a skosh
>over 13 inches tall.  The radiator filler neck is slightly offset to the left
>(driver's side here in the US).  Both hoses come in on the right (passenger's
>side)

The dimensions are about right for a 105/115 coupe or sedan.  The spider
uses a different design to accommodate the lower hood line.  Most Alfa
factory-installed radiators from that era that I've seen had a
manufacturers mark on the top tank: the letters IRPA (or maybe IPRA, I
forget which and don't have a car around to check) appear in a sort of
lozenge-shaped logo.

Dana Loomis