One Lap update

Hi folks!

Light day on the One Lap circuit,

I visited my sister in Belle Mead NJ which included horses and rounding
up 53 head of cattle for feeding, Pretty cool stuff, really.

Incredible roads in Northern NJ. It is a misunderstood state, really
beautiful and the fall colors are coming out.

In the evening, I had dinner with Glenn Wasserman and Brad Anesi, which
was great fun and nice to meet more of the Alfa Digest crowd. (are you
listening, Mr. "the digest is a bunch of whiners")? I have met a bunch
of great people on the trip up. Thanks Glenn and Brad!

By the way, Dug Seed-in is not really nuts. :oD He just writes that
way!!! Hi Dug!

Anyway, this afternoon I am off to Utica (ugh!) and Syracuse (big Utica)
to visit my sisters and see what has changed in my childhood
hometown...Anyone up there in Alfa Land?

The car is running great, and had a workout, (even got it just barely
airborne on a great NJ road) No vibrations, hope it keeps up.

The Superflex bushings are working great.

Bill Harkell
Alfa Romeo Search and Rescue Society
Tampa, Florida
Currently on the roads of America!!!