Hey Sacramento folks

Apologies to all for this veeerrry narrowly-focused post, but I will be in
Sacramento next Wed., Oct 14 for a conference and was wondering if any Alfa
folks in the neighborhood wanted to share a beer and swap stories after
work or in the early evening?  Is the Barber shop open late?

I'll be at the Hyatt on "L" street (don't know where that is but will soon
find out).  You can reach me via e-mail until 10/13 or try calling (510)
913-2567.

Thanks!

Chris Robyn
Berkeley, CA