Seeking Verde

Hello All,

I want to be a two Alfa family and I want my second Alfa to be a Milano
Verde. I am afraid of rust, so I want a good clean body. The same applies=

to the interior (no, I am not afraid of interiors or rust in them -- I ju=
st
want a good clean one). However, I am willing to overhaul mechanicals, so=

high mileage is OK.

Please call me with any Verdes for sale at 412-481-8174. The closer to
Pittsburgh the better.

Alfa needy in Pittburgh,
- -->Rob

71 GTV

P.S. This is my first time in the digest, so if I broke any rules let me
know.