AROSC Wine tasting tour

Tom Suter did a fine job outlining some of the strength's of the Southern
California Alfa club (AROSC).  One tiny, teeny, itty, bitty, mistake.  The
wine tasting tour in the Santa Maria area will be on Oct 10 and 11th, not the
3d and 4th as printed.

That is all
Jay Negrin
AROSC

ps - I have another posting that got delayed or something (thank you SO much
AOL) also outlining AROSC activities for October and November.  A very full
schedule, which I won't duplicate, as both postings would likely show up side
by each a the next Digest.