Re: Ben's badges

JHertzman@domain.elided:

> I understand that the Alfa parts numbering system was completely discarded
> at some point after the takeover anf that all Alfa Romeo parts now have
> different part numbers. Whether tehre are effective cross-references
> I do not know.

Hmm, if John H.'s sources are inadequate, it may be worth delurking for a
second :-) There is a cross-reference, trascodifica, available on microfiche.
I have the 2nd ed. from 1990, with part number 60495490 (4 fiches, can be
ordered from any Alfa dealer). There is probably a new edition now.

Frode     (it's alive..., hello to all old friends!)

'86 Alfa 75 2.0
'98 Fiat Marea Weekend 1.8 ELX