Need help with '91 Spider

A freind of mine just bought his first Alfa - a '91 Spider Veloce, 40K
miles.  He's having the usual assortment of minor problems that Alfas
seem to like to "test" their new owners with and he's asked for my help.
I don't have a Motronic Spider, so I'm appealling to the wisdom of the
collective:

1.	The airbag light keeps flashing.  It seems like there's some
sort of code.  I remember a thread some time ago about how to decipher
the codes and reset the air bag light, but I couldn't find it in the
archives.

2.	The speedo doesn't work.  It only responds at highway speeds and
then never gets above 45 mph.  It appears to be electronic, unlike the
mechanical ones I'm familiar with in the earlier Spiders.

3.	Occassionally, the car makes a sort of groaning noise when
moving from a standstill in either first or reverse.  It seems to be
related to letting the clutch out but it only happens moving away.  It
the clutch surfaces were to be glazed (after all the car hadn't seen
much use) would that account for the noise?

He loves the car, but he's a bit baffled by these little niggly
problems.  Please feel free to help.

thanx!

Bill Bain
President - AROC Atlanta