Milano Parts for sale

                                          3:25 PM             10/1/98

I still have many parts available from the Milano Silver I am parting.  =
Many of these are removed but some are still on the car and will be =
crushed unless you guys save them! There is more than I listed so let me =
know if you are looking for something.

2 decent front quarter panels $50 each/ Hood rusty but straight $75/ =
Milano Silver Interior, good with a small tear on driver seat $125/ 4 =
doors with glass $70 each/ Door panels $40 each/ Window regs $50 each (no =
driver's door)/ Wiper motor $40/ Un-crunched Front Pipe with Cat $120/ =
Front Calipers $40 each

Windshield, Front and rear bumpers, valences, trunk lid, Instruments, =
dash, mirrors, owner's manuals (2), Heater core + controls - make an =
offer on this stuff.

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
<joe_cabibbo@domain.elided>
'89 Milano