Extra Characters on Digest

Is anybody else having  added to the end of every line on the Digest when they
use a text editor to read the Digest?  This was very intermittent before the
shortened Digest, and now happens on every issue.  I am using Norton Deskedit
to read the AD,. primarily because it allows me easier printing and searching
than AOL's e-mail program.  I save every issue to disk and then read as I can.
Makes searching a lot easier as I have my own archives.

John Justus