Spider Hardtop Question

Hello Everyone:

Two days ago I announced to the list that I had a hardtop for sale from a 1977
Spider -- I have had a strong response since then with a common theme:  will
the hardtop fit later model Spiders?

I have no idea whether it will or not.  It appears to be an original Alfa top
(it is marked "Alfa Romeo Hard Top No. 011496").  The front brackets fit the
standard ragtop slots, the rear brackets are adjustable toggles that will
require anchors in the luggage well.

To those who have responded to the post I will get back to you all
individually.  I will take some pictures and scan them Friday or Saturday and
send them to interested parties.

Thank you in advance for in information regarding the functionality of the top
in Series 2-4 Spiders.

Jeff Szorik
jszorik@domain.elided    or   lex4all@domain.elided
Naples, Florida